Ze English Topic

La pêche aux moules est votre passion ? Parlons-en ici.

Goyant
  • 3259 message(s)
17 Avr 2016, 21:55
Hello Everyone and welcome to the english topic,the topic wer we only speak english!
Here,you will can speak about everything you want and today i want to talk with new about the new Hearthstone's extension in general.Do you think it gonna really affect and change the meta or it just gonna complete the loss of Naxxramas and GvG?
Wookman
  • 1905 message(s)
17 Avr 2016, 22:19
All i want to know is the interest of this topic ? :3

Tommorow i have two hours of english, so please, don't tell me of this language :(
Well, I'm pretty sure that the meta will change. Maybe not totally, but at least we won't see the secret paladin/zoo meta anymore. Zoo will still exist, of course, it exists since the beginning of HS, and will exist until the end of HS, and it's the same topic for the face hunter. But, without Naxx and GvG, they will be much weakier. Not unplayable, but less strong than now, and that's all that wa wanna know. I hope that someday we will see a control metagame, and if this moment comes out, count on me to become legend at this time :p

(Hoping that I'm not making too many mistakes ^^')
Ribalux
  • 6352 message(s)
18 Avr 2016, 14:47
I'm affraid that some card are so strong, that Whisper of the Old God will become a GvG like. It isn't true for the entire extension, but some cards might be as strong as Naxx's or GvG's one.

(Just like Coco, hope that my english is right ^^)
Which cards are you talking about? I don't see cards that are so OP like the sludge or the schredder... I've seen no card that you could put in any kind of deck, like the two I've quote, or legendaries like Loatheb or Dr7 ^^'
MiBuDArK
  • 4514 message(s)
18 Avr 2016, 15:04
Was bedeuten sie ?
Ribalux
  • 6352 message(s)
18 Avr 2016, 15:10
There aren't a real kind of card which is playable in all decks, but each class's got many cards wich might make the difference. Those cards are like Xaril. It's a card with huge potential in specific decks like miracle.
Citation de MiBuDArKWas bedeuten sie ?

Why are you talking German? ^_^
MiBuDArK
  • 4514 message(s)
18 Avr 2016, 17:37
It was a mistake, sorry ... ;)

Retour vers Taverne